Fort Wilderness Boat Dock and Marina
Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry
Fort Wilderness Resort (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Great view of sunset over wilderness lodge!
- Take a boat out and get a different view of all the resorts and MK. Pack a picnic and take out a pontoon for a nice afternoon ride, great for the whole family!
- Why ride the bus when you can travel on water? Great little beach to watch the water parade and magic kingdom fireworks.
- They will leave you standing on the dock! Better get on as quickly as you can!
- Great place to get a Pontoon, bring a packed lunch and go dock right in front of Cinderella Castle and enjoy : )
- Bring a jacket at night.
- Sit up front for great views
- Fastest way to magic kingdom
- The captains are extremely good at what they do.
- Great way to get around. We went from Fort Wilderness to The Wilderness Lodge for dinner. Basically the only way to get there, save for walking (which is luckily possible!)
- Perfect way to get to the Magic Kingdom when you are not rushing.
- Great place to grab the boat to Magic Kingdom. Skip the bus. Boat in style.
- Have never waited more than 5 to 10 mins for the boat. They rock.
- November through February, bring a coat.
- Great place to kick back and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks at 10pm.