Fort Washington Park
Park, Scenic Lookout
- Visit the quaint Little Red Lighthouse underneath the George Washington Bridge. Hildegarde H. Swift wrote a classic kids book based on the historicinspired by the site.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Great view!
- Don't be scared to unclip and walk up the pedestrian bridge. The cycling team guys are assholes.
- Fort Washington Park gets its name from the revolutionary war fort that was located on the site.
- Kprden grnt mkemmel
- I love bringing my daughter here during the spring and summer months.
- There's a lot of dogs in the park plus wildlife so beware of leaving your lunch unattended. Oh and watch out for drug addicts and pedoes!
- Fort Washington Park gets its name from the Revolutionary War fort that was located near the site (in Bennett Park).
- Nice Panoramic view of George Washington Bridge from here.
- The map attached to this park on foursquare shows a different park than where the lighthouse is.
- Wonderful park, enjoy anything from Walking, Biking and Tennis.
- Go find the artwork on the coast
- The culture of the tennis courts there suck, the players play, and play for as long as they want and if they see someone waiting for a turn... good luck they don't respect the one hour courtesy match
- Doesn't feel like it's part of New York but it's definitely worth a trip
- Don't like bridges ... scary.
- beautiful area beautiful sights quiet
- Great sunset view!
- One of my favorite bridges since it leads me back to my home state
- Enter bridge on Hudson Terrace on Jersey side
- Tip: this traffic sucks