Park, National Park
- Head over to Off the Grid where you'll find the best food trucks in town! Our Amex Travel specialists recommend the tacos.
- Artmarkt this weekend!
- Play with the free Outdoor Exploratorium exhibits at Fort Mason! You can taste the tides, race speed and light, and use the Golden Gate Bridge as a thermometer. Maps of all exhibits are in Building A.
- , , , . .
- Walk up the hills here to get a fantastic view of the bay.
- We dare you to go to Alcatraz Island and see the first lighthouse ever built followed up with a visit to the museum at The Rock to see all the interesting items collected from Alcatraz.
- Orchid Festival
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2012 Winner Editorial Pick- Best Full-Contact Fun with (Clothed) Strangers. SF Footys Coed Australian Rules Football. Situated within a Tecates throw of the infamous...
- If you want to learn to play guitar, Blue Bear music school is here. If you want to try the best vegetarian food in SF, check out Greens. For comedy improv, they have the BATS improv troupe.
- Great place for a picnic on a sunny day!
- Head on over to greens. And get the strozzapretti. Awesome.
- Chill and chill hard.
- Beautiful view of the water. Great photo op spot.
- Don't bring glass!
- Dolores Park's douchier, brosteppier cousin.
- Smell the eucalyptus trees and imagine you're in Australia.
- A lot of skunks call the big meadow their home. See them frequently, never seen one agitated by people walking around.
- Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Walk down to the water! Great view of Alcatraz, Golden Gate and the city!
- If you walk your pup off leash, watch out for the rangers, $100 ticket is no fun!