Fort Clinch State Park
2601 Atlantic Ave
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- A must see! Tour the tunnels and fort. Best I've seen n I've seen a lot.
- Went and checked out Fort Clinch State Park today and from what I could tell we loved it! Planning a long weekend camping trip put tere very soon.
- Spend some time on the 1/2 mile Atlantic fishing pier or step back in time with a tour of historic Fort Clinch. The campgrounds are also fantastic with cozy sites and well maintained bath houses!
- Wonderful geocache spots
- Great view of the fort from Amelia Island River Cruises!!!
- The people at the gift shop are mean and not so welcome. The staffs at the fort tho are nice and informative.
- It's a really great fort. It's kind of like a maze too. If you climb the stairs to the top, you get a great view of the beach. Bring your camera, it's well worth the photos.
- A great place to hike or bike. Campsites are great and the fort is cool too
- Very nice and you can look for Sea shells
- Beautiful park with lots of things to do. The hiking/mountain bike trails were the best part. The area by the pier is great for shelling.
- The pre Civil War fort
- Check out the pre-civil war fort
- Venture along one of the hiking trails for sweeping views of the surrounding area during an afternoon spent exploring historic Amelia Island.
- Don't forget the bug repellent! The mosquitoes are vicious.
- Love the fort. Inside and out. Get there before 5 tho bc the actual fort closes then.
- One of the coolest forts I've been to. They really put a lot of effort I to making it interesting and fun.
- Love the place. A lot bigger than I ever thought it would be.
- Watch for low hanging tree branches when coming into the campgrounds. Beautiful park.
- Great park and the Fort is very historical....