151 Heater Rd (at Labombard Rd.)
Lebanon, NH 03766
- Great food, service is friendly.
- Best corned beef hash.
- Best breakfast in upper valley
- Been coming here a couple of years now, don't read the tips dated 2013 or earlier. Pretty sure that something dramatic has changed in ownership as this place is no longer as great as it was.
- Very friendly people, nicest diner I've been in. My food was so good I wanted to hug the waitress.
- Be specific on how you'd like your food cooked. I use to work here. Great food and huge serving sizes. Pasta night Wednesdays are the best!!!!
- Try the Poached Eggs On Hash - Best hash in the Upper Valley
- Best bacon in upper valley. Love the cruller French toast
- Pancakes are alright
- Strawberry stuffed French toast, yummy
- Huge portions for cheap! Great pies!
- The BEST breakfasts! Was here for a training and came here every day. Highly recommend the corned beef hash and poached egg!
- Such good food & service, the biscuits and gravy are to die for!
- They used to be good a few years ago, but now it's really bad. The service is almost non-existent, the food was cold and gross. Our experience at this place the last three times was bad.
- Funky little spot behind a gas station... Don't be daunted by its gas station location.
- Love our waitresses Ann Angela and Jillian
- Forks here are not limited to just eating....after you're finished your meal stick them in your ear to ease the pain caused by the country music!
- Cruller French toast is one of the most delicious things in the world.
- Get a whoopie pie it's seriously two lbs!