$ $ $
306 Market St (btw S 3rd St & S 4th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
11:30am - 9:00pm
11:30am - 9:30pm
11:30am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
- The addition of Eli Kulp has kicked the experience at Fork up to a whole new level, and the critics and crowd have responded with glowing reviews and word of mouth
- Chef Feury moved from project to project before landing at Old Citys Fork in 2009. Feurys cooking up some of the citys best food and breathing new life into a beloved institution.
- The dining room interior is stunning. Try the crab-apple soup and smoked tortelloni these dishes have people coming back again and again.
- Got a sweet tooth? Look out for West Chester's clat Chocolate.
- Yes, they have knives and spoons too. This Old City eatery features local & farm fresh ingredients with daily menu changes. Try their rightly famous charcuterie.or some amazing risotto.
- Chef feury time! Yessss
- Let the chef decide
- Awesome dinner. Excellent menu (House lamb and house menus) & superb wine list!
- Get the house menu and reserve the table by the window on a nice summer evening. One of the best dining experiences I've had.
- Get the Avocado soup and sit at the table by the window. Cute date spot!
- Worth it just to get a peek at the fresh-baked bread. We like it for the iced coffee in the summer and the hot coffee in the winter. Didn't care for their chicken salad, tho.
- Ehhh. This place feels kind of past its prime. The entrees were entirely predictable and so was the dessert menu (creme brulee anyone?).
- On Wednesday nights, take a seat at the communal table while Chef Feury creates your dish.
- One of my absolute fave restaurants in Philly! Great atmosphere, service, and the menu is not to be believed! Great memories made here ;-)
- Try the scallops with tomato jam, crisp-fried shallots and piquillo peppers.
- If you're planning on using a credit/debit card, they impose a $10 minimum - which is against the Visa/MC vendor agreement by the way.
- Try the duck. it was incredible.
- Sit as far back in the restaurant as possible to watch Kulp and his colleagues at work in the open kitchen.
- The lemon crab fettuccine was delicious!
- What's not to love? Perfect food, amazing decor. Romantic spot for a date night.