- Home of the 1904 World's Fair, huge park space, free zoo, art museum and more!
- Forest Park Highlands amusement park was packed July 19, 1963, when smoke began to curl from the restaurant building. Firefighters drained the swimming pool to fight the inferno.
- I love Forest Park, so beautiful!
- In July 1936, temperatures hit at least 100 degrees on 18 days. It was hot enough to melt tar rooftops on brick homes, which became stifling. Thousands fled to the city parks to sleep on grass.
- We call this beautiful park home, come see a professionally produced Shakespeare play at our outdoor theatre near the Art Museum from May to June
- Best place for dogs to run around, no matter if you want flat land, hills or a lake for your dog. Just bring a drinking water when you and your dog get tired or hit the Boat House for good food.
- This park has an amazing zoo, several museums, an ice skating rink, golf course, tennis courts, boat house and (our favorite) a very popular sledding hill.
- Lots of memories
- beautiful park in the heart of st louis.
- In 1904, Forest Park was not only home to the Worlds Fair, but the Summer Olympic Games too! Over 650 athletes from 12 countries competed for the gold. For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel.
- Such a fun place for dogs but please clean up after them!
- If you are looking for something new to do at Forest Park, try exploring the corner near Kingshighway and Lindell. These paths are perfect for a peaceful stroll or a little fishing far from crowds.
- Birthplace of the club sandwich and iced tea, this 1,370-acre urban park dwarfs New York Citys Central Park by 500 acres. (pg. 460)
- Have a picnic with the fam or take a dip in the fountain! Fun times! :D
- Good for relaxing, picnics, family time.
- Great place to meet the people that make stl Great!
- I love this place. So nice to go out and check a park that is full of activities. Free Museums and Zoo. Not every city has that. We are privileged to have a park even bigger than Central Park! Love it
- My happy place
- So, so beautiful. For walks, museums, or musicals at the MUNY.
- Catch a show at the Muny, learn something at the Science Center, sled down Art Hill, or just take a lap on the trail.