Ford River Rouge Factory Tour
- Watch the Ford employees put together an F150.
- I visited @thehenryford today and toured #Dearborn's @Ford truck plant. Amazing jewel we have in our backyard though I still believe #Ford must do more 2 minimize the #CO2 coming out of its factories
- Witness the magic of F-150 assembly on one of, if not the only automotive factory tours available in the USA.
- Spend a fair amount of time watching assembly. Video number 2 in the tour is very loud and "interactive" but cool
- Soooo fun!!! I loved it!
- Fascinating tour, see trucks being made, learn about the living roof and how Ford works to take care of wildlife. Allow at least 2 hours and if you go to Henry Ford Museum first, you can get disc. tkt
- Excellent factory tour
- Very interesting! Definitely worth doing
- If you like "How it's Made" (and I do), you'll love this place.
- This facility contains so much history, innovation, and the roots of our industrial revolution, middle class, and democracy. Plan on spending 2 hours on the tour.
- What an awesome tour! A must see! Vets be sure to go on Veterans Day weekend, as you and your family get free admission to Henry Ford and the Village. @NicoleRovig
- Really interesting! Watch a Ford truck get built!
- the afternoon production shift was stopped. I am not sure you would have really learned anything detailed about the production process, anyways
- Great overview of Ford's history and a view of the latest in modern manufacturing
- Amazing to see an F-150 get put together piece by piece with such precision.
- The experience is good for all ages. Would have lied to to see auto welding robots but the tour only includes final assemble of completed parts. Very good view of assembly,informative history of Ford.
- Mesmerizing assembly line! Truly great
- The docents around the facility are really knowledgeable about the facility and the town. Be sure to ask questions!
- The second movie theater has been refurbished recently and the new presentation is really cool.
- Must-see. You get an extensive look at workers on the assembly line making the F-150. Very cool to see a Detroit automaker in action.