Fook Lam Seafood Restaurant
100 N Beretania St Ste 110-112 (Chinatown Cultural Plaza Center)
Honolulu, HI 96817
- Must-haves: baked golden custard buns (NOT to be mixed with the steamed ones) and the shrimp har gau (steamed shrimp dumplings). Also love the meat gok, jin dui, and fried shrimp won ton/dumplings.
- Don't miss the Spare ribs Claypot noodles...very yummy!
- I really like the Look Funn here. Because I'm not Chinese, I get funny looks.
- Some of the best dim sum outside of New York and San Fransisco. Service is swift, attentive and super sweet. It was a little hard to find at first. I recommend reservations cuz it gets packed quick.
- Dim sum is amazing
- black bean , garlic robs good
- Wu gok (taro puff) is as good as Hong Kong. Super friendly owner.
- Try the egg bun! This place is amazing!
- Excellent Dim Sum, service and pricing!It's also convenient that they accept credit cards and that this is a dining establishment with tables/service
- Only one dim sum cart roaming around the restaurant ):
- Soy Sauce Chow Mein is very nice.It's so yummy!
- Stop swearing at me.
- Excellent Dim Sum!