- Great way to grab a bite to go. Lots to choose from -- both hot and cold!
- You're in Hawaii now. Chill the heck out and stop hassling our nice checkout people at dinner time. Don't roll your eyes at the 5-min wait. #Ironman
- The union staff here will do any side work they can before helping an actual customer...be prepared to wait for service
- Foodland is known by locals for poke. Any of several varieties piled on white rice make a poke bowl the perfect quick meal to go. Also a grocery store with deli, so you can stock up on supplies.
- Foodland is known by locals for poke. An of several varieties piled on a bed of rice make a poke bowl the perfect quick meal to go. Also a grocery store with deli, so you can stock up on supplies.
- The poke is on point! Great place to stop for eats on your way to the beach.
- Our go-to place for all we need when staying in the resort of Mauna Lani.
- It's a grocery store...but the poke is amazing AND inexpensive. I don't know how this is possible, but it is. Good mochi too!
- Best grocery store in big island. Small but nice.
- Ask for the Maika' membership (it's free) over the counter for discounted prices
- You'll catch me at the fried food counter! Yumm corndog and fried burritos!
- Nice lady working the poke counter! Love this Foodland!
- The poke is wonderful! I like the California roll, my husband likes the shoyu. Friendly, helpful service.
- Service staff is very friendly
- Look for the Manager's Specials in the meat dept. for up to 20% savings.
- My experience is staff very friendly willing to help. Gotta ask though. Been shopping here since it opened.
- Great sushi made daily. Nicest people.
- Try the OnoPops ice cream & sorbet bars. All local ingredients & awesome flavors
- The spicy ahi poke here is the bestest including those from other Foodland stores!
- Spend some time looking at specialty gourmet items by the deli / isle 1 by juice & milk. Some rare treats you don't see in Hawaii often (like Bar Harbor lobster bisque, yum!)