5-4280 Kuhio Hwy
Princeville, HI 96722
- If you need cash, they do cash backs.
- Good variety of fresh poke at the deli counter, Foodland is the Koloa Fish Market of the north!
- Get a membership card at checkout to save money on certain items
- Make sure you get the chicken masubi along with the Korean style poke!
- Good variety of options. Fave: musubi special (2 piece + soda), guava bread, taro Mac nut pancake mix
- good location for those staying at the Westin or St. Regis Resorts in Princeville. use a club card for discounts. the rental car keys I had already had it on them! good selection of food and drinks
- Skip the poke here (or make sure to taste before buying!)
- Hidden gem for great poke
- Pick up supplies here if you're staying in nearby hotels or in town. Most importantly, don't forget the poke + rice. Ahi spicy tuna and ahi avocado were favorites.
- Awesome beer selection! Pok bar! Hawaiian section for gifts (you're getting Spam nuts)!
- Poke= bomb
- Wear a fleece. It's cold in there.
- This grocery store is awesome! They have just about everything and they have a large selection of products that are unique to Hawaii.
- Very nicely-stocked store .. but very pricey. Do check out the Poke bar at the deli. A number of varieties, and they typically run a $9.99 per pound special when you buy two pounds or more.
- Non-locals can get Maik'ai prices by just giving a phone number.
- Cheaper to stop at the Kapa'a store on the drive up from Lihue. However, very nice store with excellent beer, wine and deli selection. Friendly employees.
- Register for discounts
- Christmas Eve is a zoo here.
- Prices on booze are really good if you're a card member. Get one even if you're just visiting. Only takes a minute!
- The Lomi salmon here is the best I've had on the island.