89 East Towne Mall
Madison, WI 53704
- The food court is like walking through a third world tourist market with all the high pressure sales.
- Pretty run of the mill food court. There used to be a Sbarro here, but it closed.
- Great I like it
- McDonald's is awesome
- Sometimes it's nice to eat some chicken teriyaki, drink some orange soda, loiter & listen to the urban soundscape of the food court.
- Try chicken max, chicken is moist and fries taste like potatoes. Highly recommend. Only thing I didn't like was cole slaw, not creamy enough for me.
- Get close seats to the Barnes and Noble - the wifi gets out to the tables in the food court (but not too far)
- Sarku Japan, short on cash order double meat,all veggies and it will fulfil a party of 2!