Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave (at Indian Creek Dr)
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- The legendary Fontainebleau is still as glitzy and glamourous as ever - cocktails at Bleau Bar, lounge poolside or at La Cote, dinner at Hakassan or Scarpetta - and party all night at LIV.
- Fontainebleau Resort was nominated for "Best Ultimate Luxury Hotel/Resort" by Logo's 2009 TripOut Gay Travel Awards! Check out the winners & other nominees at http://www.tripoutgaytravel.com/awards/
- During the PBS Annual Meeting here, May 13-16, 2013, please use the hashtag #PBSam all week to join the conversation!
- Step back into South Beach's most glamorous era, when the Rat Pack frequented this hotel.
- Beautiful and historic hotel.
- Check out LIV Nightclub.
- It's like a hip hop video in here
- The hotel receives you with an IMac in the room and free internet access!!!
- A fly-by of the Fontainebleau Resort was used at the beginning of Goldfinger (1964) as an establishing shot. Sadly the scenes with Bond and Goldfinger were filmed using back-projection in the studio.
- Russians. $9 croissants. Blaring techno. Avoid.
- Don't stay here if your FICO score is less than 720 and you have credit cards for incidentals! Morons want $150/night!!
- Contact Doric Property Management! Their private rooms here are beautiful
- If you're looking for a $23.50 soup and a two hour wait you'll want to call for room service.
- Great service. The Bleu Bar has amazing drinks and atmosphere.
- 1100 rooms and the 2 Hottest clubs in South Beach. Upgrade to a suite! Check out Liv Nightclub
- Club LIV be jumping on Sundays
- Definitely do a spa date
- Excelente hotel!!! Atendimento espetacular... piscinas maravilhosas... boa comida. Uma excelente opo para se ficar em Miami.
- O sushiv eh uma delicia no Vida