, South Carolina
- Clean up after yourself at the beach! Leave it better than you found it.
- Don't pay for parking; just park smartly on the shoulders! Park going with traffic, all four tires completely off the pavement.
- Sunscreen, it helps.
- Best beach in SC! So beautiful
- Best place to park is on the left of the Holiday Inn.. Don't forget to clean up after yourselves, guys..
- Edge of America... Hottest Beach in SC!!!
- If your tires touch the pavement, you will be ticketed. If you park in someone's driveway, you're just stupid.
- George Gershwin wrote "Porgy and Bess" while staying in a cottage at 708 West Arctic Avenue in 1934. Read all about Folly's past in FOLLY BEACH: A BRIEF HISTORY.
- Make sure you stop by the Oyster Room. Great new spot, amazing oysters and menu
- One of the best beaches on the east coast :-)
- Please regard the crosswalks and yield to pedestrians!
- At Lost Dogs Grill the shrimp and grits are to die for...And Bert's Market is open 24/7 :) ....
- Drink your beer in a cup. Getting caught with anything else is a $200 fine!
- Don't drink ocean water!
- Yield to pedestrians and cyclists, don't litter and don't drink and drive.
- Don't drown!
- Water is amazing...a little rough though. Enjoy :)
- Be sure to walk to the edge of the island around the bend. It's gorgeous any time of year. And help keep it clean.
- Pick up your trash!
- Love folly beach! Not crowded and very relaxing!