Foley House Inn
B & B
- When renovators found human remains in the wall here, it seemed to confirm a local legend. In a deathbed confession, an ex-innkeeper said he killed a boarder in self-defense and hid his body.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Tea and cookies/cake at 3, wine and hors doeuvres at 6. Great place to stay.
- Best place ever! Very cozy. Kinda similar to the european chateaux. They love pets! And they serve sweets & tea at 3 an wine in the library at 6. Very recommended!
- Charming Inn. Great location. Serve afternoon tea and sweets as well as happy hour wine and snacks.
- Great place to stay, they make you feel at home here.
- Built for Honora Foley in 1896. Note how architect Henry Urban gave the Gothic and Classical details of this inn an Art Nouveau treatment.www.architecturalsavannah.com