Apres Ski Bar
- best place to get a goggle tan & have a beer!
- The nachos are very good, not to mention they are huge. You might want to start with a half order!
- The buffalo chicken Mac n cheese is awesome!
- Lobstahhh pahtyyyyy!
- Nachos with chicken were some of the best I've ever had & the 1/2 order is still perfect size for sharing.
- Nachoes are out ofcontrol good! Turkey bre wrap.banging! Lobster roll was ok needed sumthing
- nachos. just do it.
- If you're English don't order the lemonade if you value your teeth. Half a bag of sugar per glass if you're lucky!
- It's Maine - you have to try the Lobster Roll and the to-die-for Mac & Cheese w/ Lobster.
- Super fun place for everyone! Live music is a plus!
- Best BarAprs Ski & Best Nachos: Foggy Goggle The Goggle is in a perfect location for aprs, what with all the music and the Best in Bethel nachos and the fact that its sitting at the base.
- Check out the top deck!
- Don't get the soup and half sandwich and assume the "featured sandwich" is the special. I got a sad, naked BLT with no condiments. Ripoff.
- Terribly pathetic wings. Stay away.
- Bitches love the goggie grog!