Flying Saucer Pizza Company
118 Washington St (at Essex St)
Salem, MA 01970
- Pineapple and jalapeo.
- The Face of Bo is the best.
- Beer dough crust is the bomb! Any pizza on that is so much more delicious!
- Ask for Whole wheat crust with your pizza. Taste just as good, and soft, not cardboard-like, and better for you.
- Real great pizza. The slice of the day ras amazing. Lots of vegetarian options. Lot of obscure space references all around, and in the menu. Would return again. A+!
- Try the dessert pizza
- Slices are a great deal
- Decent pizza but relatively expensive. Service was ok. Cool space and bar.
- Expensive but very high quality pizza with many unusual tastes
- Get a beer flight so you can try 3 different beers and/or ciders
- I love all the spacey memorabilia and the pizza is delicious. Had the Space Invader with black olives
- Love the theme and the pizzas are fabulous! Great beers and some ciders too!
- The drinks and salads are top notch. And the beer pizza crust is to die for
- Great specialty pizza with vegan & gluten free options and a full beer list
- Love the decor(I'm a geek though) and wonderful tasting pizza. Vegan options for my girlfriend too!
- Pizza delicious. Beer crust is yummy. Arugula salad great.However, management needs to get their shit together because I've been there 3 times and each time had to wait over an hour for pizza.
- Pizza is great atmosphere is great
- The #Drogon Pizza won't help you claim your father's Iron throne. But it will taste like delicious vengance! Pack extra,since Slavers Bay has no pizza joints.
- Captain Jean Luc Picard pizza is more delicious than expected. Good options for gluten free and vegan diets.
- I forgot to mention to all the Trekkies that there is a life sized statue of Locutus of Borg!!!! It's fantastic. I almost died!