FL!P SiDE cafe
Coffee Shop, American, Café
- Sugar free vanilla latte over ice. Yummmm.
- Best coffee in town, hands down. Sweet potato fries and Reuben are great as well.
- Iced white mocha is amaze.
- The wraps are substantial! Food was fresh and served up fast by friendly folks.
- Wifi is free, but you'll need to ask for the password at the counter when you order. Changes every week or so.
- Wonderful food! I cannot get enough of their tasty Hardy soups served year-round!
- tomato basil soup is the best!
- Others try to imitate but can not duplicate. Locally owned and family run. Best coffee, food, and atmosphere along with amazing service!
- White chocolate vanilla coffee
- It's permanently closed.
- White chocolate mocha is the best !!!
- They have a lot of menu options! Definitely a good spot if you are staying in the Hampton Inn across the street.
- Terrible eggs. We left and drove across street to get real eggs.
- Pimento cheese sandwich and sweet potato fries. The cafe latte is good, too.
- Turkey club is great
- The Rueben sandwich was great!
- Best breakfast I've had in a long time! Highly recommended.
- Best coffee in Gadsden
- Grilled Chicken Caesar wrap is awesome!! Get it with sweet potato fries.
- Maple syrup is usually made of maple syrup, not corn syrup. Not having real maple syrup ruined the French toast.