Flossie's Southern Cuisine
Southern / Soul
3566 Redondo Beach Blvd (Yukon)
Torrance, CA 90504
- If you are craving southern cuisine with a healthy alternative in ingredients they use..this is your place. I love their catfish!
- I went there today and it's closed. They had good vegetarian options, even though they were overpriced.
- Fried catfish, hush puppies, candied yams, black eye peas, green beans, corn bread muffins
- Fried fish, yams, soul food, fried chicken, pork chops, peach cobbler
- Sides are the best. Opt for more than the set meals. It's worth it.
- Call ahead but it's totally worth it!
- The candied yams are second to none, same with the Mac n cheese. If the pork chops are on the specials get them if not the smothered chicken is the way to go
- Southern greens and candied yams are a must!
- The Kool-Aid is a definite, just like momma makes it. Don't forget to get Mac n cheese w/ every meal. Everything is good, but the meat loaf as baked chicken are great. The banana pudding too
- Oxtails and cobblers
- Try the Mac and Cheese
- The fried chicken is a work of love, the chilled banana pudding worth a letter home.