Diner, Coffee Shop, American
1410 E Las Olas Blvd (at SE 15th Ave)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Eggs benedict to die for, anytime of the day! Try with crab or spinach and sausage.
- A downtown Fort Lauderdale institution! Huge menu. Open 24 hours.
- Coffee kinda sucked.
- Make sure you check out the champagne room!?!?!
- The best omelette in town and aromatic coffee for not to mention the personable and unmatched service provided.
- Named Best Place to Dine With Gramps by New Times Broward Palm Beach! There is no place more pleasant to kill a morning eating an enormous omelet with everything you crave inside.
- Huevos Rancheros Wrap, add onions and Salsa Picante on the side. Delish!
- Perfect place to gain your strength as you recover due to unwise decisions from the night before! Or keep the party going with mimosas! Devour loads of eggs and potatoes!
- Best diner in Broward.
- Open 24 Hours - Enough Said!
- Try the meatloaf.. Hell try everything, the Foridian is great and open 24 hrs
- get the "Mess Omelette" great food and I had GREAT service from Erin... its amazing how great service can be when ur not drunk... to all those that complain bout late night poor service!
- Great Atmosphere!!!
- Love this place! Always forget they only take AMEX or cash though. Kind of annoying.
- Food suked !! Service Suked even worse .. I'm not really what it takes for people to get a clue
- egg white omelet with turkey, broccoli, and onion, served with delicious home fried potatoes. kinda healthy and kinda greasy
- Great place to sit outside and you can have breakfast at any time!
- We have been loyal diners for 20 years! After mass at Saint Anthony and for late night breakfast! We also eat here because of the great FOOD, service, atmosphere and local gossip! A fave ;) forever.
- Great omelets & sit outside for a view of Las Olas.
- Chic, casual, eclectic, divey but an icon!!