Floridays Resort Orlando
Resort, Hotel, American
12562 International Drive (btw Vineland and Westwood)
Orlando, FL 32821
- timo que do lado do premium
- I have stayed here twice, both for a weeks time. affordable, great for families, clean rooms and great pool. couple minor negatives..Bring your own pillow (too small), and wifi is slow but functional
- A two bedroom suite can sleep up to 8 people. At over 1000 square feet, these rooms are larger than most apartments.
- Building F is far away. WiFi is slow. Pool bar is great, and Brittany is the best bartender - now if only it opened earlier. More shuttle times would be nice.
- Achtet auf die Shopping - Voucher. Einfach Weltklasse!!!
- Tremendous staff, great pool, love the site. All I can say is enjoy!
- Great resort, amazing rooms and very friendly staff!
- Melhor opo de hotel resort para acomodar a famlia, muito bem localizado, estrutura impecvel e quartos amplos e confortveis...
- Maravilhoso! Confortvel, receptivo, recomendo!!
- Comfy beds! Thought I'd regret not bringing a pillow but I didn't.
- Excelente lugar, cmodo y limpio. Te dejan caf para preparar y detergente para la lavadora. Tambien ofrecen cuna para beb. Hay un Starbucks pero no tuvimos tiempo de conocerlo
- My room is 505 and in the past two days a carpet bad smell come! I rise the issue but no action till this moment!
- Avoid the cleaning staff at all costs! They are rude and inconsiderate- wont even move cleaning carts out of the walkway for a handicapped person.
- Great place, friendly staff. But slow WiFi connection.
- I would stay here again. Great location
- Activities range from poolside dining to splashing through the "waterscape" playground. Its proximity to Orlando's major theme parks sweetens the deal.
- Es muy lindo. Estar como en un departamento es muy agradable. Muy atentos,
- So far the resort is pretty nice. Cant really same the same for the building we stayed in. Could use some minor repairs.(building F)
- Thats not our first time here. Its spacious, thats it. Now is old, poor cleaning. Before we changed rooms, we found a cockroach in the room. I dont recommend!Last time here! #floridaysresortorland