Flippers Seafood & Oyster Bar
$ $ $
5749 Bay La Launch Ave (In Bear Point)
Foley, AL 36561
- Sit outside, plenty of shade and fun to watch the boats come & go.
- Great shrimp: grilled bbq bayou and fried buffalo. Plus, were treated with free homemade vanilla icecream w/ choco sauce. Great Service.
- Food was great, service was awesome! Free ice cream after the meal and nice views of the marina.
- Fried shrimp and a sailing cruise with Back Bay Sailing Adventures. Great day
- The yellow finned tuna and the free home made ice cream. The bushwhackers are the best !!! Get sauted crab claws for app. Real seafood and local here
- Sit outside on the upper deck. Best view of the sunset! Just gorgeous.
- FREE ICE CREAM!! I suggest ordering coconut shrimp and seafood jubilee! Awesome sunset spot!!!
- Bring your own fish and get sides, this place is great.
- Good fish sandwiches and fries. Service was a bit slow, but we weren't in a hurry. Be sure to sit by the water if you can, and watch the boats come in.
- Poyboy yummy...bread puddin
- Great meal and great service!
- Food mediocre and the server was pretty bad. For it to be super slow you would think they would be more attentive. The only good thing was the free ice cream
- Free *homemade* ice cream after your meal! Soooo yummy!
- Get the bushwacker. Delicious drink.
- Skimpy over priced servings. If u want hush puppies or yeast rolls , be prepared to pay extra. Shrimp Basket (restaurant) way better in every way .
- Great place to eat after your dolphin cruise! Don't forget the free homemade ice cream after your meal!
- My first serving job, and I still go back very often. Try the steerbutt stake! Chef Mike Myers Original, nothing can beat it!
- Don't forget the free ice cream!! Perfect place to eat after the dolphin cruise
- The seafood jubilee was awesome. And don't leave without the free homemade ice cream.
- Food was good but the service was horrible! Nobody wanted to take us (group of 2) even though there were tons of open tables. Waitress was very short and rude towards me.