Get a bottomless cup of coffee, sit outside in one of the many seats, chat with a charming barista, and just relax at Flipnotics. It's full of many different kinds of people, and you'll be able to just hang out and enjoy your coffee.
Flipnotics Coffee Space
- The wifi password is: iloveflips
- On Tuesdays get $3 Brooklyn Lager 16 oz. cans. $1-$2 off glasses of wine. All beer $2-$4.50 There's live music every night after 6pm. Enjoy a drink a great local music.
- be sure to mention if you biked, they still honor an otherwised unadvertised bike-in discount.
- Love the coffee, but think twice about sitting on the upper level of the patio. Items found include condom packages, spit on tables, and random homeless denizens. Inside is the right choice.
- Great old Austin place. Lots of weirdos,good coffee, and nice outdoor seating. Lots of goo music in a unique, laid back atmosphere. Great weekday night place to relax and have a coffee/beer.
- Cool spot, great acoustics in here (and yummy desserts downstairs!) Awesome showcase during SXSW is scheduled! Do512.com has the info!
- Mexican Cokes! Stay away from high fructose corn syrup. That is all
- Irish bomber: not bad. Try with chocolate. ;)
- Good coffee but parking can sometimes be challenging.
- Multiple-level back deck is a great place to sit and read on a warm night.
- Moonquake Shake and Empanadas.... YUM
- Erik Hokkanen plays the best Texas Swing in Austin on Tuesday nights. See him before Flipnotics closes on March 24th!
- 2.1 Better for beer and bands.
- ...the cinnamon is in the metal shaker...
- Great musicians, intimate atmosphere.
- Try grabbing a seat near the center of the patio - it's cooler and there's no sun glare on your glossy screens!
- The coffee is pretty mediocre, but the venue is great.
- Keeping it weird for ... A long time ... Add this place to your To-Do list!
- Ask them to grind chocolate covered coffee beans into your frappe. ORGASMIC.
- Cafe au lait is fantastic here, among other things.