Flip Happy Crepes
Food Truck, French
- On The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Beau MacMillan shares his sweet-tooth favorite: Nutella Strawberry Banana Crepes from this trailer, where every crepe is cooked to order.
- Go to Flip Happy Crepes and order the "Cuban". Your stomach will thank you.
- Chicken and mushroom is amazing.
- Everything on the menu is great. My reccomendation is one crepe and either a side salad or a desert crepe. You can't go wrong. Also follow them on twitter: fliphappycrepes
- An unlikely combo South Austin-funky trailer meets trs French menu but it works. The crepes, both savory and sweet, are substantial. For dessert, we like the lemon curd with blueberry dressing.
- Tacos arent the only street food in town, thanks to Nessa Higgins and Andrea Day Boykin, who flip and fold both savory and sweet crepes inside their Avion trailer.
- Cash only. Nice seating and parking. Try the Nutella with Strawberries. Yum!
- The savory crepes are tasty and filling. We got the Nutella to share. Very yummy.
- Flip Happy CrepesEpisode: Sweet ToothBeau MacMillan / Nutella Crepe w/Strawberry & BananaAustin, TX
- The fried egg breakfast crepe is definitely the best thing on the menu.
- One of the Top 5 Food Trucks in Austin during SXSW! Follow me to find out the other 4! http://foursquare.com/tocquigny or stop by BuzzBrawl.com to get the trends for SXSW 2011.
- Go to flip happy crepes, bring some friends, cards, and board games. Eat some crepes, play some games, and enjoy the weather.
- Check out Flip Happy Crepes as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate , Throwdown with Bobby Flay
- Casey Wilcox, chef of Justine's, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Ham & Gruyre crepe.
- No cards!? Guys, Squareup.com
- Breakfast Special on weekdays: Scrambled or Fried Egg Crepe w/ beverage, and a Sweet Roll-Up for $6.50. Usually $9.95!
- SO GOOD. Three cheese crepe is absolutely delicious
- Both the sweet & savory crepes are amazing. Flavors are spot on. Top picks - Taragon Mushroom & Cinnamon and Sugar. French press coffee too! A++++
- Every time I'm in Austin I stop by this place and try a different crepe and I've yet to be disappointed.
- The three cheese crepe and berries and creme crepe are both awesome!