Beach, Basketball Court, Playground
100 S Sierra Ave. (Lomas Santa Fe)
Solana Beach, CA 92014
- Many places to be you can go down to the shore, hang at the picnic tables, play some hoops, or watch the sunset on the bluffs by the community center.
- Great waves, great place to watch the dolphins, even has a decent little basketball court and playground for the kiddos!
- My first visit, found it through Yelp, parking was pretty easy for a Sunday. Had a great first date walking along the beach. Nothing better than the sand between your toes and the .
- Kids and dogs, mostly. A great beach to take the family to!
- One of the few non crowded beaches with ample free parking. It's a laid back, unpretentious beach.
- Awesome park by the beach! Cool surf spot, lots of kids in the playground & water. Lines @ the showers. Picnic tables or on the sand. Shoot some hoops. Head down by the water for sunrise/ sunsets.
- Surf is good on nice days. Good spot for full moon surf sesh. Sand bottom.
- Swim between the checkerd flags, surf outside the blackball flags.
- Cool beach area. Will definitely be back!
- Always a great place to watch the sunset!
- South side Pillbox for life.
- One of the best beaches in San Diego
- There's plenty of parking space next to Fletcher cove park. Beach here is good for families with kids.
- Small local beach with great views.