The Flea Market at Eastern Market
10:00am - 5:00pm
- For the other geography nerds out there, check out the antique maps vendor
- Good weather = full house = lots of good finds. Get there early to nab the best stuff.
- Some overpriced junk, as expected, but mostly cool finds at decent prices. A nice Sunday excursion. What's stopping you? It's a block from the metro.
- the kettle corn is great! www.biggpoppa.com
- Besides general knick-knacks, you can find lots of booths selling vintage maps and inexpensive jewelry.
- Great pieces of jewelry and art. Homemade doughnuts- so delicious. Just make sure you have cash! #mco435
- You can find all kinds of treasures here. So fun to simply browse around with a coffee. You'll never know what you may find.
- Great finds from random vendors.
- Everything the fresh cheeses I'm hooked on the smoked cheddar and there is a stand that makes homemade pickles
- Great place to look for gifts, loads of random things at a variety of price points.
- The Amber lady had gorgeous stuff
- Great antiques and vintage finds! Love it!
- You will always find something you didn't even know you needed here
- A great weekend spot when the weather is nice. Grab some brunch on 8th street before strolling over to the farmers/ flea market for some artisanal food and art.