Flashback Diner & Coffeehouse
American, Diner, Breakfast
- Great homecooked-style food with a traditional diner setting! Feel at home and watch some TV while you enjoy one of their celebrity-named sandwiches!
- I Love this place! Don't miss: lentil soup, tuna sandwich, Mac n cheese!
- Greek yogurt with granola. Very tasty, but very huge
- Try the Marilyn Monroe.....Delicious!!!
- Don't leave without trying German chocolate cake , so yummy !!!!
- Ask for Christina! She is FABULOUS!!!
- Only eat here if you plan on spending 3 hours waiting to place an order.
- This place is always amazing. Great food, great service!
- The best grilled cheese in town.
- I just heart this place ! Classic diner, friendly environment
- drumming at the fire pit every first tuesday UU hlwd ...
- Scrambled eggs tasted like pure butter and the sausage was dried out, but the French toast was delicious.
- Ask for Honey. She's the best waitress.
- Love the french fries with honey muatard. This is a great place to go after midnight if you're out at a show or movie
- Get the navy bean soup! :)
- If there's a waiting list to be seated, ask to sit at the counter, theres usually no wait for it.
- I love Salmy Eggs Benedict here.
- Really good desserts. The cakes are beyond humongous and delish. Extensive but not expensive American Diner fare.
- Typical diner with a great wait staff. My choices are eggs or BLTs
- Banana Pancakes