Flanagan's Harp & Fiddle
4844 Cordell Ave (at Woodmont Ave.)
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Steve is the bestest!!!!
- Karaoke Wednesday Nights! Great drink specials and Ralph as MC = a fun time!
- $4.95 pitcher of Bud Lite for Happy Hour, probably one of the best deals anywhere!
- Wednesday night is karaoke night and it makes Harp the best/most happening bar in Bethesda!
- Just stop by Tuesday nights. Sick.
- Chips and curry sauce
- Every Wednesday, we sing for Fun at the Harp N' Fiddle at 9PM. Last night, our tribute to 911 was off the chain. I truly cover the DMV with Karaoke me there and let's sing!
- Chicken avocado sandwich! You can also order it as a wrap... Delicious!!
- Get a table outside on a hot day for Happy Hour. The sun never fully hits it, so it stays cool. That and $5 pitchers... Need I say more?
- Ask for Dan!!! Excellent bartender!
- The chicken tenders and onion rings sucj
- Saturday night $5 cover. Quiet during the day usually.
- Shots and good people
- Great place to be yourself
- Awesome band! Too Damn Big Orchestra... great food and atmosphere.
- The steak and mushroom pie was so good, that I almost didn't miss the kidneys. The server even brought out HP sauce. The atmosphere and the food are excellent.
- Breakfast and mimosas for cheap!
- . , .
- Live music thursday night
- Amazing environment! Everyone there, staff & regulars, will instantly make you feel welcome / that you are part of the family. Good food, live music and cheap drinks- couldn't think of a better place