Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Casino, Hotel, Resort
3555 Las Vegas Blvd S (at E Flamingo Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Just six months after opening the Flamingo, mobster "Bugsy" Siegel was murdered in Los Angeles, a slaying reportedly ordered by Siegel's mafia bosses to effect a change in management at the Flamingo.
- Take a look at the flock of live Chilean Flamingos that live in the courtyard of the hotel.
- People are born, grow old, and die in the hotel registration line.
- get a Go room. they are nice
- I posed with a much younger Whoopi Goldberg, who didn 't blink an eye for me. The girl is a human statue
- Definitely upgrade to a GO room. Worth the extra money.
- I saw Gladys Night & the Pips here, Tyler Perry, Johnny Gill, & Tony Braxton
- I once nursed a grey flamingo back to pink.
- Pink Bathroom FTW!
- Stay in the GO Rooms! They're newly renovated, super funky, swank, and there are TVs in the bathroom mirrors.
- In tribute to its namesake, the Flamingo Las Vegas is home to a flock of vibrant Chilean Flamingos, along with swans, ducks, koi and turtles, available for viewing as part of their Wildlife Habitat.
- Hungry and don't want to spend more than $5 to fill you up? Get a slice of za at the cafe by the elevators. Slices are HUGE and sauce is great
- Hanging with the Chilean flamingos at the popular Wildlife Habitat is a nice respite from dealing with the animals walking the Strip.
- Horrible service at checkin. Horrible service at convention area. Horrible service at salon. I would never ever stay here again
- The best hotel on the strip!!!!! Go rooms are amazing
- They have the worst cocktail service here!! Sat there for over an hour playing and didn't get offered a drink once!!!
- Ahh, refreshing coconut smell as you walk in.
- It,s Vegas party time!!!
- Smells like soap
- Best security on the strip