Food Truck, Burgers
- Truffled Grilled Cheese!
- One of the few places that can actually cook a burger medium well. Grass fed beef and tater tots. Great stuff.
- Choose from thick grain-fed or grass-fed patties topped with all the usual suspects. It's messy, decadent and truly delicious, as are the ultra-crisp truffle tater tots and garlic oil fries.
- Yummy grilled cheese with American. And the Garlic fries!
- Truffle tater tots
- Ridiculously amazing burger (and the fries are pretty awesome too)!
- Pricey but worth it! It's hard enough to get any grassfed beef in the east bay..
- Had the cheesesteak - bread to meat ratio a little off but was tasty.
- Aged white cheddar burger. Loaded up. Don't forget the fries. They are perfect crispness and the seasoning is fricken unbelievable. I wanted to track down this truck later and get some more fries
- Ask for a second bag. The greasy goodness will cause the bag to rip!
- 510 burger
- Truffled fries or tots are the bomb.
- Truffle oil tater tots are MONEY!!
- The chicken sandwich is quite tasty!
- Grass-fed beef burger with the works!
- The garlic oil fries and of course the fivetenburger itself! Here is today's review and deal: http://bit.ly/qJXjRi
- Mmmmmmm... burger...
- Im not the biggest fan of garlic fries but these are hands down the best ive ever had...Roland the cheff is a good guy, so it makes the the food that much more enjoyable