Five Points Market & Get Fresh Cafe
Farmer's Market, Café, Restaurant
11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
11:00am - 5:00pm
- Vegan options are AWESOME. Coffee is strong and heavenly. Seriously, it must be made with angel tears.
- Really cool place, all local VA produce and goods
- Don't be alarmed by the area of town. Try the Bison burger, but leave the veggie straws.
- don't be fooled by the fact that they give you a menu with breakfast on it and that they serve breakfast to their friends on Sunday. They don't really serve breakfast.
- Great stock up on organics:-)
- 2 dinners for $10 on wednesday nights
- Get there early before all the fresh bread is gone!
- Briskit hash is delicious! Briskit is moist and tender.
- Love this little place...cafe has the best pulled pork and a cute bookstore too
- Sundays, all produce is on sale.
- Nominated by readers for the meatloaf Taste Test.
- I almost drove past it. Very small but everyone is super friendly--a lot of people were on a first name basis. Not a lot of selection. The food in the cafe was delish and a nice serving for the price.
- They have tons of marinated tofu!
- Produce was on sale this Sunday; meats, cheeses, and eggs still a bit spendy for our budget. Eat everything at the cafe, though. It's all very fresh, and not expensive for what you get on your plate!
- Ordered One Thing Got Something Else. Oh Well.
- There's Wifi
- CSA is amazing, such a wonderful place
- Mmmm sabra salsa. Go have a taste
- Whomever stated that they dont serve breakfast was wrong. They most certainly do. Its just between certain times. and its quite delicious as is pretty much everything else they serve.
- Saturday breakfast with Ms. Niecy! 9 am - 11 am. OMG omelet; veggie omelet; French toast; fancy eggs; niecy's sassy sweet potato jacks! All amazing all delicious! You should come on down!