Fitness Formula Club (FFC)
Gym, Gym / Fitness
1114 Lake St (btwn Harlem & Marion)
Oak Park, IL 60301
4:30am - 4:00am
4:00am - 9:30pm
7:00am - 8:00pm
7:00am - 8:00pm
- Group classes are fantastic! Check out yoga sculpt with heather for an intense strength training and cardio class!
- Be on the look out for smoothie samples as you leave on level 3. Usually a tray by the elevators at the snack bar!
- Want to win our #YearOfWellness? Nominate yourself or a pal to win an all-inclusive FFC membership for a year plus $13k worth of other sponsor prizes: http://bit.ly/IqCUy2
- If there is an FFC near you, you need to join. I could live there. Pool, great classes, trainers, personalized workouts, TONS of equipment. Go! Join!
- Get a massage from Daniel. Amazing!
- Looking for a personal trainer? Your search is over! Call Kevin today! He'll help you meet your goals and you'll have fun doing it. Trust me: no regrets! What are you waiting for?
- Get a training session with Tyrus! I had one session and I'm hooked!
- Love the place a lot!
- Best place to work out in the area. All the equipment you could possibly need, great class schedule and friendly staff. If you have kids you cant beat the value of Kids Club.
- Yhe manager recognizes patrons!
- You're paying for convenience for the cafe food.Few items can be bought next door at GNC cheaper or even Whole Foods. $2.25 for 2 hard boiled eggs!? price is NOT competitive, just really overpriced.
- Cleanest facilities.The staff is also extremely friendly.Seems like they got something for everyone.Price is higher than most gyms,but you get what you pay for(I've been at those other "big box" gyms)
- It's nice and clean, but busy and impersonal
- Really nice place. If you are in town for a bit, be sure to ask about the Week Pass. $69 which is cheaper than paying per day! Took a CoreYoga class and it was great!!
- Watch out for BigD the booty banger
- The Best thing is the 24 hour access.
- Check out their awesome climbing wall.
- Fitsport with Joni is the best
- Come early for the morning spin class. The doors open 30min before and there is already a line in front of them
- Angela Nunez is a great trainer!