- Good salsa
- Great seafood! Try the Baja Fisherman's Bowl with scallops, shrimp and crab sauteed in lobster sauce.
- I thought the Barramundi was the best thing on the menu (may want to put the ginger cilantro sauce on the side), but I agree with the other reviewers that the Baja bowl is very good.
- Fried oyster dinner
- Crab cakes were terrific
- The seafood is very fresh and tasted great!
- Get the Baja fishbowl and the chocolate volcano cake. Done and done.
- The salad plates/bowls are a great option. And love the local Turtle Bay hot sauce!!
- Calamari Always w/spicy tartar sauce
- Order the calamari. Fantastic.
- ! - Gumbo sea bass.
- order the Fettucini Al Pesto, so good!
- The Chowder... THIS CHOWDER!!!! Best in Monterey!