Fisherman's Wharf Seafood House
$ $ $
210-D Hwy. 98
Destin, FL 32541
- Ask for chris the Jamaican! He is the best waiter!
- Sweet cute server. :)
- Try the Grouper Reuben, or the Buffalo Shrimp!
- The coconut shrimp is excellent...
- We come here every time we visit Destin, excellent food and excellent service! Try the Peacemaker or Buffalo Shrimp Poboys, but you really can't go wrong with any selection
- Terrible food and service. Don't waste your money on this place.
- Terrible seafood.. Go anywhere in destin but here
- Lunch was so good yesterday, we came back today. Mahi mahi yesterday, scallops today.
- The shrimp tacos were on point. The marinade and cabbage added great flavor to the tacos. The macaroni and cheese was good too! A definite must and the patio view adds a touch.
- Pia Colada's are good!
- Happy Hour deals are the best, 'nuff said.
- Boston loved the mahi mahi
- the best food, best view, best service on the harbor (:
- Billy is great! So is the flounder, oysters and shrimp!
- Tracy was a great waitress. The amberjack was prepared perfectly - blackened for me and grilled for husband. Awesome meal for a great price.
- shrimp tasted frozen with gummy breading. mac and cheese is Velveeta shells and cheese with a little shredded cheese blend on top. server didn't smile once. my daddy tipped well, but will not return.
- The grouper was amazing-so was the mac and cheese! Yummy!
- They will cook your catch and it will be awesome!
- Go for the fried green tomatoes.
- Their blackened scallops and macaroni & cheese are great! :)