$ $ $
- This place is gone!
- Can't compare to the original Fisherman's Wharf in San Fran - food is OK better than Red Lobster
- Good service but terrible food
- Quite pricey but food is good.
- Highly disappointing for the price. Crab Melt was made with Kraft Singles. Bread was stale. Scallops were raw. Salad dressing was store-bought. Server was pushy. Only the crab meat was decent.
- Try everything.
- Indefinetly the worst dinner I've ever had. Should have gone to One.
- $140.00 for two seafood deluxe platter well worth the price.