Harbor / Marina
3919 18th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119
- For several years, I've often enjoyed checking out the books located at the Fisherman's library. Usually looks like required reading from a womyn's studies class!
- Operated by the Port of Seattle, it is home to some of the vessels that are on the Discovery Channel show the Deadliest Catch.
- At more than 80 years old, Fisherman's Terminal is still home to the North Pacific fishing fleet. A pillar decorated with sea fauna memorializes the local fishermen lost at sea in the 20th century.
- Such a great destination.
- Bring out of town guests here for views of the water and probably some crab boats
- Hit up Constellation & Co.!
- The meeting spot for Ballard, Magnolia, and Interbay boat lovers.
- Great way to enjoy seattle's water culture. Nice shops and restaurants. Fresh fish for sale, right off the boat!
- Seems nice was there for a class
- The best boat parties are on the choppah lol
- Check out the main restaurant. Good food, nice place to hang outside in the summer.
- Fresh fish for dinner!