Building, Historic Site, Government
3011 W Grand Blvd (at 2nd Ave.)
Detroit, MI 48202
- Completed in 1928, the Fisher Building became a National Historic Landmark in 1989. An Art Deco masterpiece.
- An Art Deco masterpiece designed by 'Detroit's Architect,' Albert Kahn. The Fisher Building is home to the Fisher Theatre, another great venue for seeing a Broadway show.
- while walking through the Fisher, LOOK UP! ... beautiful!
- Art deco brillance. Magnificent!
- Beautiful Artistic Ceiling*************
- If you're here for a quick trip, the meters on Lothrup are good for one hour.
- Go shopping at Pure Detroit with my friend Sam for all the coolest 313 clothes.
- Stop in at the Art Gallery. Great stuff. Wait til it goes on sale for good buys.
- There is a tour done by the Detroit gift shop. It is well worth it to see the gorgeous interior and get a little back story.
- Pure Detroit offers free tours on Saturday and Sunday at select times. Tours are roughly 45 minutes. http://shop.puredetroit.com/Fisher-Building-Tours_ep_43-1.html
- Great place to tour!
- Spend a few minutes gazing up! If you get a chance, catch a performance at the theatre inside
- Did the free tour with Pure Detroit. Would definitely recommend!!
- Maravilla de la arquitectura, una gema del pasado para visitar.
- Beautiful inside and out!
- one of the most opulent lobbies in detroit
- I see that building is awesome!
- Original Art Deco splendor shines inDetroitsFisher Building. 40+ select marbles in the lobby alone. At night the golden roof of this National Landmark glows in spectacular colored light.
- Stop by Stella International for coffee!