Fish Creek Falls
Fish Creek Falls Rd (To the top)
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Favorite hiking
- One of the most beautiful hikes in Steamboat. Two trail options - Moderately difficult 2-hr hike or take the scenic trail for a short and easy option.
- Parking lot/trail full by 11am in June so come early. Beautiful hike.
- In winter but was a good hike
- See a 360 virtual tour
- Short hike to main fall, if you have time pack water and food and continue on to second fall. PS. Did you know that the main fall is on the Coors can?
- So beautiful and so much fun. The waterfall is beyond amazing.
- Great hike with the Doggies. Beautiful scenery.
- Great hike - recommend stopping at the second waterfall as getting to the lake is a bit of a haul.
- Winter Fish Creek Falls
- Great hike for little kids. Very slippery if it has had snow. Well worth the short hike
- The hike to the Upper Falls is worth it. Get an early start to avoid an uphill slog in the direct sun.
- Bring water
- Absolutely beautiful!
- The difficult trail, truly is difficult. Scenic and picnic trail are nice.
- Super easy hike for a breathtaking view!