Fish Bar & Grill (魚吧)
$ $ $
7/F, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
- At fish bar
- The reception at the Marriot may tell you the place is fully booked. Ignore them and come straight to the restaurant. There are spare tables near the pool
- fresh fish and big salads
- Crab n lobster cake is the best!
- This place helps me escape HK. I feel like I'm in California! Great daily fish selections, char-grilled, pan-seared, or blackened with a trio of veggies.
- The two, expensive oysters were good. The crab cakes were good. The clam chowder and calamari were not.
- Very chilled place for lunch
- Excellent service look for Ryan he is fantastic.
- They have a nice bar with comfy seats next to the swimming pool
- Love eating outdoor by the pool on a beautiful sunny day. The nicoise salad is nice & portion is good but octopus salad is a bit small, not enough green & too much cucumber...they have great sandwich
- Fish was really nice but - well - it's a hotel restaurant, so nothing really exciting here. Last order is early, so better hurry up. And at 23:00 they kick you out - no mercy.
- Food is always good though it is specialising on fish. The fish BLT sandwich is gigantic, very filling, fries are delicious. Just note free 2 hr parking is for $800 bill, ours: $567 & hv to pay $160!
- Great spot for groups by the pool. It gets hot, so bring your personal fan. No air conditioning here!
- Nice open restaurant beside the pool serving fresh seafood to@be accompanied by a decent wine collection. Reasonable prices and good relaxed place for a casual conversation.
- Not only fish, their sandwiches are fabulous too!
- Everything is delicious!!! Must come and try!!!! Head chef Atifa is awesome, and the staff!
- No reservation in outdoor area, go earlier to get a table if you want to enjoy some fresh air while dining.
- No air conditioner at the patio. Not recommended if you are sensitive to HK heat and humidity - the food is nice & fresh.
- The bar where all the cool fish come to drink.
- Their Banana Split is a meal in itself and great.