Daytime Café incorporates slow-roasted beef pot roast, reintroduces Cinnamon Chip Pancakes
Bradenton, FL (RestaurantNews.com) First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, is once again gifting its customers with a few sweet treats this holiday season.
In addition to announcing the beginning of its annual holiday gift card promotion, First Watch is now serving three new dishes nationwide as part of its limited-time holiday seasonal menu. This season’s offerings keep things fresh with a unique twist on the restaurant’s classic pancake and breakfast hash dishes while maintaining its focus on high-quality ingredients including slow-roasted pot roast, cage-free eggs, Maldon sea salt and house-roasted vegetables.
First Watch customers can find the following seasonal offerings in addition to familiar favorites at their local First Watch through Sunday, January 1:
- M. Superfoods Bowl – Coconut milk chia seed pudding topped with fresh bananas, berries, blackberry preserves and housemade granola. Served with whole grain artisan toast topped with almond butter and Maldon sea salt.
- Pot Roast Hash – All-natural, slow-roasted beef Pot Roast in a rich Demi-Glace sauce with house-roasted shallots and peppers atop fresh, seasoned potatoes. Topped with two fresh cage-free eggs any style. Served with fresh fruit and whole grain artisan toast with all-natural preserves.
- Cinnamon Chip Pancake Breakfast – Two fresh cage-free eggs any style with a Cinnamon Chip Pancake and your choice of bacon, turkey sausage or sausage link.
First Watch expanded its dynamic beverage program in 2015, most notably with the introduction of a Fresh Juice Bar, and has since been juicing creations in-house daily from fresh fruits and vegetables. Since the program’s launch, the restaurant has extended its Fresh Juice Bar offerings, which include two permanent juices – Day Glow and Kale Tonic – and a number of seasonal options throughout the year. This holiday season, First Watch is featuring a refreshing new layered beverage, available for a limited time:
- Morning Meditation – Orange, lemon, turmeric, organic ginger, agave nectar and beet.
In addition to the restaurant’s seasonal menu items, First Watch will be giving holiday shoppers $20 in Bonus Bucks for every $100 in gift cards purchased now through Saturday, Dec. 31. The Bonus Bucks are valid Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017, through Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named the 2016 top Family Dining restaurant by Consumer Reports, a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 275 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 100 First Watch restaurants, 100 The Egg & I restaurants, one The Good Egg restaurant in Phoenix and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
941-907-9800 ext. 218
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record