First Floor Restaurant
- Food lovely. Service so bad I started looking around for Basil Fawlty. Comedy value at least.
- Warm beer!service takes ages, got an angus burger...nothing special!nice ambient!crowded on saturday of course (cos by portobello market)
- Excellent place to drink
- Very busy, often with a wait but it's worth it when your food arrives. Mouthwatering dishes to die for!
- Abysmal service twice avoid avoid avoid
- 2 - ! - !
- Everything is great! Recommend scallops for starter and lemon sole - for main course. And The best service ever!
- Food was very nice but service was terrible. Took 45 mins to get dessert. But at least we were given the wine for no charge to make up for it.
- Food far better than expected (had the pea and spring onion risotto). Service fine - not at all bad.
- Try a Pot of Harris mussels and the Char grilled angus rib-eye surf & turf delicious!!!
- Food was superb, service was terrible, not a place to come if you are in a hurry!
- Use a tastelondon card. I saved 30.