Firkin & Kegler Family Entertainment Center
Bowling Alley, Bar, Arcade
12850 Waterford Lakes Pkwy (at Woodbury Rd)
Orlando, FL 32828
- If you want to play pool, you have to be 21+ since its upstairs.
- Owners / management wake up. In this economy treating customers like ass is no way to make a buck. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.
- Worst place of business I have ever visited. Nice lanes don't make up for extremely rude and unprofessional staff. I will never be back. NEVER COME HERE>>>
- Go to Boardwalk Bowl instead! This place has a policy that will not allow families to use the lane bumpers if a child is older than six. Management was rude and I'll never go back.
- Won't let children use bumpers unless they are under 5! Staff isn't very friendly.
- Huge bowling lanes small arcade compared to the big place
- I love bowling here. Play in the arcade!
- The bowling is cool.they just need a bigger arcade.
- Order the Irish Nachos with a pitcher of Firkin Ale during your bowling game. The nachos are actually delicious waffle fries loaded with cheese, sour cream, chives, bacon, and shredded chicken.
- Who ever heard of not letting a 3 year old use the ramp for bowling? Pretty ridiculous! I am quite certain that the 'family' part needs to be taken out of their name.
- Good luck beating my 41, suckers.
- The best because its obviously in Florida
- My husband got kicked out for wearing a tank top...kind of a ridiculous rule for Orlando in the summer when you run an arcade/bowling alley. They definitely lost out on money from us!!
- Manager Ted is a huge DICK!!!! Trying to get my group to play somehwere else until he is fired. They are going to loose a huge chunck of change when we move...
- Coupon for Lunch, what a joke, they don't open till 4.
- $2 bowling & $2 shoes every Tuesday
- $11 per game on Fridays (including shoes) :(
- Vince is correct. They are extremely rude here and considers the cost to bowl or anything else they should be kissing customers asses. Expect to take out a second mortgage and no reach around.
- Make sure you get coupons off the Internet. If you're going bowling
- It's like a Dave and Buster's...just a little less childish.