Firepit City Grill
New American, American, BBQ
$ $ $
10045 Gulf Center Dr #110 (Gulf Coast Town Center)
Fort Myers, FL 33913
- The bartender Michael is awesome!
- Always great hosts for a tweetup!
- Service is a bit hit or miss, so make sure you have plenty of time to sit.
- Get the fish tacos or filet salad
- Can't go wrong with their pizza's and their bartenders are awesome as well. Don't forget the late night menu starting at 10pm
- Half off martinis!!!
- Try the football specials a lot of food $6 pitchers
- Completely gross. Don't even waste your time or money. Consider yourself warned. This place is a food born illness waiting to happen.
- absolutely the best bar/restaurant at GCTC
- Service was excellent food mediocre, steak was much overcooked, ordered it Med rare and it came out well done! Not coming back
- Live music Fri & Sat night'
- Manag not helpful at all! Kitchen messed up 2 order of Chic Parm,result being charcoal hockey pucks that are nasty Waited forever for a totally diff meal. Really upset with how the situation was dealt
- Service wad excellent but the food is pretty crappy for the price. Steak wasn't even seasoned before grilling and it was completely under cooked and RARE. I felt bad for our server to work here.
- Maui tacos are good! Cuban panini not so much.
- Mozzarella sticks were fantastic and we had them less than 2 minutes after ordering. This place is a favorite of mine
- sat here for over an hour and not one emploee approached us.