Firefly Fine Wines and Ales
2857 Cambie St. (at 12th Ave.)
Vancouver, BC V5Z 3Y8
- Beer selection is good. Prices are mostly excellent for a private store, while American craft big bottles are comparable with places like Brewery Creek.
- Excellent selection of local beers, pricy
- Great beer selection and very helpful staff.
- If you are reading the tips below...there is a new Manager and staff since March 2013...so we hope you find our service 100% better and our beer and wine selection :) See you soon!
- Decent selection of Gluten Free beers: 3 types of Greens, Estrella Damm Daura, Bards, St. Peter's and another I'd never seen before but can't remember the name...Service was good
- Aces tasting tastless after 3 bottles....
- Very knowledgeable about wine: tasting notes from memory and always quick with a food pairing suggestion. You're on your own for liquors and beer though.
- Very poor service, the guy that works there is a jerk. Try the fruli beer, so good!!!!
- Lots of good beer, customer service is terrible.
- Great selection. Guy who works there seems like a dick. Female staff are nice!
- Great selection of organic wines. Unfriendly service.
- Open Christmas Day 12 - 7pm!!
- Huge walk in cooler!
- Definitely more about the wines than ales. Decent selection but why is the same stuff warm as cold? If you wanna talk beer go to Brewery Creek and talk to Chester
- So much booze here boooo yaaaaaaa!!