Fire & Oak
American, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
479 Washington Blvd (in The Westin)
Jersey City, NJ 07310
- If you come hungry for brunch, go for the almond encrusted french toast. Big portion and tasty.
- Great vegetarian burger and pasta
- Parmesan truffle fries!
- Try the Kobe burger with truffles Parmesan fries! Fun drinks as well!
- The Sushi is awesome!
- The service here isn't fantastic... I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10.
- the food is delicious here! they have everything too! steaks, burgers, sushi, salads. the desserts are to die for.
- Monday: Dollar Oysters, Tuesday: Half price sushi
- Red sangria is delicious. We really liked the ricotta meatballs and the truffle fries.
- The food was very good! Ambiance was a bit dark. Lots of wood. Wine list seemed varied. Would dine again when visiting Jersey City.
- Salads are decent, but not great. Pan seared grouper over salad-grouper was minuscule, but tasty&tender, greens were soaked in dressing, limp&a bit soppy. My guess, salads were already dress&sitting.
- Great hotel restaurant. Inexpensive oysters during happy hour (and good ones too). Chimay on tap. Excellent tuna.
- my boyfriend took me here o a last minute valentines day reservation. Overpriced prix fix!
- The brunch menu is very tasty. My fav is the Mexican omelette. Portions are huge, pair it with bottomless Bellini and you are good to go... The ambience is classy.
- Happy hour til 7 on week nights! $5 mixed drinks. Beautiful. Oh and loaded fries are really loaded. Mmmm
- Get the truffle oil fries for the table. Dollar Bluepoint oysters are quite the steal as well.
- Be careful reserving a room at this place. They are not careful and will give it to someone else, leaving you out in the cold.
- Time to eat
- The halibut is amazing!!!!
- Soooooo gooooood