Fins Fish House & Raw Bar
$ $ $
- They make a really good extra dirty vodka martini.
- The spring rolls are delicious
- Ask for any fresh fish "blackened" it's the best!
- U cannot go wrong with grouper and lobster sauce (white sauce) . Grits delicious.
- The oyster shooters are delicious and will get you tipsy. Go for the originals; not only are they the cheapest but they are the most tasty.
- Try the oyster stew as well. Hmmmm... Delicious!
- Paulaner hefeweizen on tap upstairs bar.
- Best and freshest oysters in town! Specialty beers on tap!
- Amazing! The baked/fried oysters were perfection! I will remember the curried mako shark for the rest of my life! Blood orange marg was perfectly balanced and service was incredible!
- The food is satisfactory but they refuse to split checks. It's very frustrating!
- Get the local swordfish - perfectly cooked
- Beer oyster shooters. Nuff said.
- I was turned off by the abrasive service and underwhelmed by the service. Verdict = PASS.
- Fried oyster po-boy sandwich very good.
- Great place. Friendly folks.
- Don't get the spring rolls , just sayin
- Chris the bartender makes the best cocktails!
- Oysters are phenomenal
- Oyster Happy Hour was like dreams. Mahi Mahi fish tacos were also great, though I could only finish one Mahi.
- Great Oyster & beer. If you seat at the bar hopefully you'll get Andrew, Felipe & Eric.