Finns Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
- The calamari is awesome!!!
- No refills on fountain drinks... What gives?!
- Have the r
- Fisherman's platter and the 1-2 pound lobsters are the way to go. Choice of sides.
- get the twin lobsters!!
- The fried shrimp were quite nice and the fish and chips while not spectacular definitely hit the spot.
- Finn's Hard Iced Coffee....!
- Skip it. Mediocre at best
- Lobster is great, as is the bluefish pt. Pricy but worth it if you're looking for super fresh fish. Check out the market next door for some to-go deals.
- The crab roll was a little bit... awful? Sorry, but I was not a fan... The Pickle and fries were good though.
- Frozen lemonade drink, awesome.
- Lobster roll & cheeseburgers are great!!!
- Get the lemon freeze! If its hot outside you'll be glad you did! Brain Freeze Warning!!
- Have the red wine sangria! It's so refreshing!
- Quahog Appetizer with Bacon is awesome!!! Also Mahi Mahi is a great dish.
- Mediocre at best. Smallish portions. Wouldnt recommend.