72 N Williams St (at Woodstock St)
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- This places isn't the best. Slow service and they keep getting our drink orders wrong.
- What kinda place doesnt have Harp on tap? This place. Dont worry they have a Harp sign right by the bar. Nice touch
- Go Check out the New Dj Lukey Luke!
- Great place to come and drink
- Open space, but beer lines might need cleaning
- Great food and drinks. Sports on tvs. Bands play on Saturday. Great st. Patrick day party.
- Much better than the Schaumburg location. More of a bar/club than restaurant. Ricci is an awesome bartender! Great social scene, young crowd.
- Worst bartenders ever. 40 mins for a drink.
- Need to be a regular to get good service.
- Savour the saturday special ribeye steak sandwich complimented with fresh cut chips- ask for or hope to be graced by Rikki a charming bartender
- I wish they'd bring back the pot of gold! It was the best mac and cheese anywhere. Food and drinks are good, however service is slow.
- Bartenders, horrible service repeatedly
- $3.00 burger Tuesday!
- Sometimes the bars upstairs are open... The wait for a drink is cut in half. Their nye party is a blast too!
- New menu is good
- They have Pepsi and crappy ketchup, otherwise it is not bad. Try the fish fry.
- Come see DJ LUKEY LUKE on Fridays!!
- DONT GO WITH OUT ME ! :)
- Drink. With me.