Fine Wine & Good Spirits
Liquor Store, Wine Shop
2040 Market St (btwn 20th and 21st)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Easily the best selection in the city. Huge. If you can go to this location, don't bother going anywhere else.
- So much wine...
- Excellent service
- Friendly staff
- This store is too far
- Huge store, 90% wine. Whiskey selection is average, very few high end specials. Lots of mid range.
- The Best !
- Great selection of local and international wines and spirits
- The store does have a great selection. But is a great example of why the state should not control an area that really does require more entrepreneurial spirit then a monopoly provides
- Beware, the checkout line can get really long.
- The best liquor store in center city. Enormous selection of everything.
- Lovely wine tasting with Pio Cesare! Great service.
- Beautiful new store - open until 10pm. Make sure you check the clearance section here. Anything that gets down to the last bottle goes there and sometimes there are incredible wines for a total steal.
- Huge selection of fine wines, liquors, and spirits but not beer
- Large selection
- Idiots. Time to privatize PA liquor sales.