Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1015 MV
+31 20 626 2461
- "Caf Finch bridges the gap between fashionable and comfortable. Its a popular refuge for both after-work crowds and shoppers eager to rest their feet after a trip to the nearby organic market. "
- Minipizza bij de borrel! Verslaat elke andere snelle hap
- Joyful place where the local people hang out.
- Wifi pw = wififinch. Hang out in the back on a fridaymorning and clean up that inbox.
- Zoek het rode jurkje...
- Beers taste better when you're outside. Young and creative peeps hangout
- have the Sunday lovefood brunch! super lekker!
- Tuna Melt Sandwich makes for a hearty lunch.
- Great tea and chai spot to visit after a vintage-Noordermarkt-monday morning. Not as crowded as all the other spots around the market.
- Keep it ob, Rob!
- Lekker druk op de vrijdagmiddag en - avond!
- Free Jgermeister at first checkin!
- lovely small pizza
- The thin mini pizza's are great.
- lovely bar, grwat music, nice waiters and the market is just outside! I loved it!
- Cozy bar, big beer list, ask for some bitterballen: best snack the Dutch cuisine has to bring.
- great mix of young folks and local regulars, it's a community more than a cafe
- Great mini pizzas and beautiful crew
- Lovely food and waitress
- Always crowded and accordingly slow service. If you can, fight for a spot outside in the sun. Good luck with that